Posted by Alex Tewfik on November 19th, 2012
Thanksgiving Eve, much like Thanksgiving itself, is a time of celebration. It ranks amongst the holidays as one of the best bar nights of the year — family’s in town, friends are together, and everyone is done putting their finishing touches on the impending American feast. So what do we do? We party.
Yards Brewing Company is hosting Burger Palooza 2012. Chewys, SpOt, Street Food Philly, and The MOO Truck of Bucks Co. will be offering three different, 1/4 lb gourmet burger creations, never before offered to the public. The event begins at 5 p.m., and tickets are $35 including an all-access pass to all-you-can-eat burgers with two drink tickets.
Live music, Yards, and all the burgers you want. Thanksgiving Eve just got that much better.
Pro Tip: If you stop at any of the food trucks mentioned above before the 21st, you can buy tickets for $29.
Yards Brewing Company [Official Site]
Yards Brewing Co.
901 N. Delaware Ave., Philadelphia, PA
- Yards Real Ale Invitational
- Real Ale Invitational
- Buy Fresh Buy Local Week Kicks Off At Yards
- The Dude Hates Cancer and So Does Yards
- Free Brew Fest Tonight in Brewerytown
- Brandywine Valley Craft Brewers Festival Is This Saturday
- Vault’s First Brewing Day
- Brewerytown Food Truck Roundup
- Yards 4th Annual Smoke ‘Em If Yous Got ‘Em