Posted by Alex Tewfik on November 20th, 2012
Besides being a day that brings out the worst in America, Black Friday is also a symbol for the kickoff of the holiday season. And, as always, with Black Friday, comes savings, bargains, and deals—and Sansom Street’s Opa is joining in.
Starting this Friday, Opa will be offering their Holiday Lunch Special: the Opa Signature Burger with house-cut oregano fries and a soft drink for only $5.95 (sales/gratuity not included). The special runs until January 1st, 2013 and it’s only available during lunch hours, Monday through Friday, 11:30 a.m. – 2:30 p.m.
Opa Restaurant [Official Site]
1311 Sansom St, Philadelphia, PA
- Opa Offering $5.95 Lunch Deal Through New Year
- Opa Offers Free Lunch Today
- Greek Easter Specials and Spring Dishes at Opa
- Celebrate Opa’s First Birthday Today
- Traditional and Conteporary Working Together at Opa
- Opa Launching Happy Hour Featuring $1 Skewers
- Tale of the Tape: Opa
- Opa Brings the Noise
- Bring in Fall with Opa, Mediterranean Style