Posted by Jason Sheehan on November 20th, 2012
Over at the Independent Hotel, Mike Stollenwerk’s Rhino Bar (which took the place of his flagship Fish after it moved into smaller quarters inside the hotel) is getting ready for its grand opening party.
Tonight, from 6-9pm, there will be $3 drafts, $4 cocktails and beers in cans for just two bucks. Also, it looks like the kitchen is putting out a half-price menu for the festivities, and here’s to hoping that it includes all the stuff on this chock-full-’o-guilty-pleasures board that we want to eat. Like, for example, the tempura fish tacos, meatballs in South Philly gravy, lobster grilled cheese sandwiches and–gasp!–confit chicken drumettes with Buffalo wing sauce, Jasper Hill blue cheese dip and celery.
Rhino Bar [Official]
- Mike Stollenwerk’s Rhino Bar Open In Former Fish Space
- Stop Us If You’ve Heard This Before, Flooding at 1234 Locust Street
- Stollenwerk Parts Ways with Fish
- Tale of the Tape: Fathom Seafood House
- Marcie Turney And Valerie Safran Are Taking Over Fish
- First Bite: Cheu Noodle Bar
- Mike Stollenwerk Lands At Branzino
- One Night Only: Little Fish to Become Little Pig
- Brick American Eatery Opening Tonight
This entry was posted on Tuesday, November 20th, 2012 at 12:27 pm and is filed under Drink, Events, Food, Opening Soon. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can skip to the end and leave a response. Pinging is currently not allowed.