Posted by Jason Sheehan on November 23rd, 2012
Yes, ladies and gentlemen, it’s true. Foobooz–America’s most awesome-est food blog–now has a retail arm for all of your holiday shopping pleasure. The Foobooz Store will be THE place to pick up clever t-shirts (like the Hawk Krall-designed East Passyunk tee, or the limited-edition Foobooz Sriracha shirt which will make you the coolest kid on any block whenever you wear it), Philadelphia City Dining Cards, Side Project Jerky (the jerky for gentlemen), and more.
And really? We’re just getting started. But what with Black Friday, Cyber Monday and all the gift-giving holidays coming up (did you know that beef jerky and locally-made food blog tee-shirts are the traditional gifts for loved ones on New Year’s Day?), we decided it was time to light this candle and start
whoring ourselves expanding our brand more directly.
So check it out, won’t you? It’s up and running right now. Just stay home, have a cup of coffee, skip all the crazy sales and just shop with us. Because really, everyone knows that, come Christmas, an Anonymous Commenter tee-shirt and a fistful of jerky beats some stupid flatscreen TV any day.
Shop at the Foobooz Store [Official]
- STORE: Big Holiday Blow-Out At The Foobooz Store
- Side Project Jerky Does Pho
- Fidel Gastro Starts A Beef Jerky Company
- Side Project Jerky “Meat and Greet”
- STORE: Vintage Khyber Pass T-Shirts Are on Sale Now
- Cowboy Up: Rival Bros and Side Project Jerky Team Up
- Rival Bros. and Side Project Jerky are Collaborating
- Instagraming The Side Project Jerky/Rival Bros Coffee Photo Shoot
- Side Project Jerky Pairing (Yeah, We Said Jerky Pairing)