Posted by Foobooz on November 26th, 2012
We’ve posted the 2012 Best Bars in Philly list and now that we have had some time to let the list soak in, here are some interesting facts and figures about the Top Bars list.
- 14 first time bars made the list.
- Alla Spina had the highest ranked debut.
- Welcome back to Doobies and McMenamin’s, neither had made the list since 2009.
- Biggest jump, Frankford Hall jumped up from 41 to 10 in its first full year.
- Farmers’ Cabinet saw the biggest drop falling from #9 to off the list.
- Standard Tap, South Philadelphia Taproom and Pub on Passyunk East have been in the top 10 each year of the list.
- Beer dominated the top ten spots but cocktails are a priority in at least seventeen of the establishments.
- Aroundphilly.com’s Top Beer Joints
- Top Bars by the Numbers
- Beer Dude Out and So Is the Beer at Farmers’ Cabinet
- The Foobooz Top 50 Bars for 2011
- Zavala Joins Farmers’ Cabinet Team, Hosts Hens Revenge Tonight
- Two Stars for The Farmers’ Cabinet
- Shakespeare With Your Cocktails
- Happy Repeal Day
- Farmers’ Cabinet Hosting Brooklyn Bar