Posted by Foobooz on November 27th, 2012
Stephen Starr appeared on CNBC yesterday as part of the network’s Recovery Road Trip. Starr discussed Philadelphia, his business and expansion.
Among the most interesting tidbits:
- Average ticket is back to pre-recession levels.
- He feels a sense of optimism in Philadelphia.
- Believes Philadelphians are ready to make and spend money.
- A graphic showed Starr is looking to expand in the Las Vegas, Miami and DC markets.
- The threat of a fiscal cliff is not changing his behavior
To hear more from Stephen Starr, check out Thinkfest this Friday night.
- Stephen Starr to Open El Vez in New York
- Starr Goes Green
- HyBird, Questlove’s Food Concept Opening in New York with Stephen Starr
- Stephen Starr Talks His New D.C. French Restaurant Le Diplomate
- Dinner and a Movie Courtesy of Stephen Starr?
- Stephen Starr Isn’t Done With Philly Yet
- Stephen Starr’s Washington DC Restaurant Is Le Diplomate
- Philadelphia in the New York Times: Starr 5, Cheesesteaks 0
- Win Dinner For Two at Each Starr Restaurant