Posted by Alex Tewfik on November 27th, 2012
It’s cold and wet outside, and days like this tend to be long and depressing. So cap it off with cheer tonight at Resurrection Ale House where Stillwater Artisanal Ales brewer Brian Strumke, brings some of his best beers.
The list entails Why Can’t IBU, Stateside Saison, Cellar Door, Folklore, Premium, Autumnal, and Existent—all delicious, all only $5 all day.
While you’re at it, bring your donation for their Book & Pajama Holiday Drive, where they bring all NEW books and pajamas directly to homeless kids in the Philadelphia area.’
Resurrection Ale House [Official Site]
Resurrection Ale House
2425 Grays Ferry Ave, Philadelphia, PA
- New Chef for Resurrection Ale House
- Resurrection Ale House Turns Three
- Where We’re Eating: Resurrection Ale House
- Resurrection Ale House Rolls Out New Menu Tonight
- Resurrection Hosts a Changing of the Guards
- Fried Chicken Resurrected At Resurrection
- Pliny The Elder and Much More on Tap Today
- Pliny the Younger in Town, Bunch of Confirmed Tappings
- About Last Night: Stillwater Dinner at Han Dynasty