Posted by Foobooz on November 29th, 2012
It’s the last weekend of service at Fond’s location at 1617 E Passyunk Avenue. Next week Lee Styer and Jesse Prawlucki are moving just down the block to the corner of Tasker and Passyunk. The new spot will be bigger, feature a liquor license and have this cool looking bar in the front.
Fear not BYOB regulars, the new Fond will offer no-corkage BYOB Tuesday through Thursday and a reasonable corkage fee on weekends. OpenTable reservations are currently available at the new location for Thursday, December 6th.
Fond [Official Site]
1617 E Passyunk Ave, Philadelphia, PA
- Craig LaBan Re-Reviews Fond
- Fond Gets a Bar Menu, Applies for Outdoor Seating
- Fond’s New Menu Has Us Salivating
- Fond’s Jessie Prawlucki Opening a Pastry Shop
- Fountainhead Out, Fond Moving In
- And In Some Good News, Look Who’s Getting Hitched
- East Passyunk’s Fond Has Us Salivating
- 2012 James Beard Semifinalists Announced
- Fond Opening Today