Posted by Foobooz on November 30th, 2012
Gavin’s Cafe at 26th and Pine is hosting another Empanada Fest today. From 5 p.m. to 7 p.m. the empanadas will be coming heavy. But as much as we love empanadas, don’t sleep on the Maicenitas, an Argentine cookie sandwiche with Dulce de Leche filling.
Order two empanadas and a cookie for just $6.50.
Gavin’s Cafe [Facebook]
2536 Pine street, Philadelphia, PA
- Empanada Fest Today at Gavin’s Cafe
- Six Pack: Empanadas In Philly
- Empanada Palooza
- Empanada Curse Continues
- Cuba Libre To Begin Selling Empanadas Out the Back Door
- Far From Home Cafe Closing, and It’s My Fault
- Winterfest at Love Park
- Lunch at Love
- Cuba Libre Offering 52¢ Empanadas Today for Happy Hour