Posted by Maegan Cadet on December 3rd, 2012
Pagano’s Market, now appropriately named Pagano’s Market + Bar is opening its bar to the public today at 4:30 p.m. Pagano’s will now offer craft beer, fine wine, whiskey and a bar menu crafted by chef Matt Pagano.
Menu items include sandwiches like the Half-Pound Steak Burger with fontina cheese, braised onions and a smokey chipotle sauce and entrees like the Baked Gnocchi Pomodoro with ricotta and mozzarella cheese.
While the first drink has already been raffled off to benefit the Children’s Hospital of Pennsylvania, there are still beers on tap and more than enough drinks to go around. Speciality cocktails include the Philly Pretzel Martini, made with Pinnacle Whipped Cream Vodka and Frangelico Liquor in a salt-rimmed glass, and the Godfather made from Famous Grous Scotch and Amaretto Si Sarrono on the rocks.
Pagano’s Market + Bar [Facebook]
Pagano's Market + Bar
2001 Market Street, Philadelphia, PA
- Pagano’s Market to Replace Shuttered Marathon?
- Center City Sips Is Back
- Where We’re Drinking: 1 Tippling Place
- Two Stars for The Farmers’ Cabinet
- Tale of the Tape: Farmers’ Cabinet
- Six Pack of Farmers’ Markets
- Franklin Celebrates Anniversary with Throwback Menu
- Happy Hour at Barclay Prime
- Baby, It’s Cold Outside