Posted by Foobooz on December 4th, 2012
Stop by the Kennett to congratulate Ashley Bohan and Johnny Della Polla on the Queen Village bar’s second birthday. Tonight, Flying Fish’s Casey Hughes will be bringing by Grand Cru, Red Fish, Exit 4, Exit 16, and the rare Exit 8. The fun starts at 7 p.m. and all the beers will be just $4.
Tomorrow night, Hendricks Gin will be sponsoring a night of cocktails. Phoebe Esmon and Christian Gaal will be behind the bar serving up new and classic gin cocktails.
Kennett [Official Site]
848 S 2nd St, Philadelphia, PA
- Gaal and Esmon to Host Cocktail Dinner at Koo Zee Doo
- Rickey Night at Kennett
- Phoebe and Christian Out at Farmers’ Cabinet
- Flying Fish Exit 8 Debuts at Standard Tap
- Kennett, Doing Everything Well, Check
- Iron Hill and Flying Fish’s Collaboration Beer Debuts Tonight
- Tiki Bars And Black Lectroids: Two Important Things To Know About Emmanuelle
- Fall Cocktail Preview at Noble
- Marrow and More at Kennett
This entry was posted on Tuesday, December 4th, 2012 at 4:28 pm and is filed under Events. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can skip to the end and leave a response. Pinging is currently not allowed.