Posted by Foobooz on December 5th, 2012
In addition to talking hotels, Stephen Starr is also expanding his presence in New York. Starr tells the New York Times that he is planning to open an El Vez in Battery Park City.
New York’s El Vez, which will be in the Goldman-Sachs building will be bigger than the Philadelphia location with more than 200 seats. If all goes according to plan, Starr aims to open in late 2013.
Stephen Starr to Bring El Vez to Financial District [New York Times]
- Stephen Starr in the New York Times
- HyBird, Questlove’s Food Concept Opening in New York with Stephen Starr
- Philadelphia in the New York Times: Starr 5, Cheesesteaks 0
- Stephen Starr Talks His New D.C. French Restaurant Le Diplomate
- Speculating on Stephen Starr’s Hotels
- Is Starr Brighter In New York?
- Stephen Starr on CNBC
- Two More Starrs For NYC
- Interview With Stephen Starr