Posted by Foobooz on December 6th, 2012
We’ve had several enjoyable meals at In Riva over the past few months and in Craig LaBan’s online chat this week, the Inquirer restaurant critic sings the praises of the East Falls spot as well.
What have been your highlight flavors from the past week? I’ve had many, including this wood-fired pizza with brussels sprouts, rosemary ham, and balsamic from In Riva in East Falls – very Stella-like in setup. Some really nice wood-fired pies (even if those heat blisters can flake a bit too much char for my tastes. …) But the flavors are great, thoughtful, and well-prepared. It’s really settled into becoming the neighborhood anchor – casual, affordable, tasty – that I think East Falls really needs. Nice view of the river (great for cyclist breaks). Excellent little selection of Italian craft beers. And the crispy artichoke appetizer is not to be missed.
4116 Ridge Avenue, Philadelphia, PA
- In Riva Opens Today
- Pizzas Star at In Riva in East Falls
- In Riva Bringing Italian to Kelly Drive in East Falls
- In Riva Adds Housemade Pasta to Menu
- Summer Menu at In Riva
- Pizza Cooking Classes at In Riva
- Valentine Date Idea: Love Stories and Pizza
- Fiorino Is Worth Keeping
- East Falls Report: Cocktails and a New Gastropub