Posted by Foobooz on December 6th, 2012
“I’m looking for ~3,000 sq ft in downtown Philly. Know of any spaces available?”
— Spike Mendelsohn looking for a spot for his Philadelphia location of Good Stuff Eatery
- It’s Official, Spike Mendelsohn’s Philadelphia Location of Good Stuff Eatery Will be on 18th Street
- Numa Sushi Bar To Become Spike Mendelsohn’s Burger Spot?
- Spike Mendelsohn Next in Burger Boom
- 165-Seat Restaurant Sneaking into Center City
- Is Center City Over?
- Krispy Kreme Shuttering Center City Location
- Six Pack of Farmers’ Markets
- Second Mac’s Coming to Chestnut: We Handicap the Locations
- What’s Opening Soon