Posted by Foobooz on December 6th, 2012
When Wursthaus Schmitz opened just about a month ago there was much rejoicing but one thing was missing, hot sandwiches. Delays in getting the hood installed and inspected had delayed that part of the Reading Terminal Market German delikatessen.
But now that has all bee squared away and Brauhaus Schmitz’s sibling is offering five sandwiches including The Schmitz, a Brauhaus Schmitz bratwurst topped with mustard (eventually it will be served on a pretzel roll, but they’re waiting on the order).
Wursthaus Schmitz [Official Site]
Reading Terminal Market
1200 Arch St, Philadelphia, PA
- Wursthaus Schmitz Now Open at the Reading Terminal Market
- Wursthaus Schmitz Coming to Reading Terminal
- Check Out This Rendering of Wursthaus Schmitz
- Wursthaus Schmitz has Summer Grill Packages
- Brauhaus Schmitz Adds Sunday Brunch
- Brauhaus Turns Three, Tears Down Wall
- Some Looks At Brauhaus Schmitz
- Reading Terminal Expansion Continuing
- PW At The Brauhaus