Posted by Amanda Shulman on December 7th, 2012
On Saturdays and Sundays beginning at 11 a.m., the Saint James will be serving up brunch. While its tempting to stay cozied up at home on weekends, you should probably roll out of bed because these new offerings will put your bowl of cereal to shame. The brunch features classic fare as well as flatbreads, sandwiches, soups and salads.
Standouts include a Challah French Toast with maple syrup and cinnamon apples and an Asparagus & Crab Egg White Omelet. Round out your meal with hearty sides like cheddar biscuits and Lancaster ham. And to wash down this new brunch fare? Try sipping one of their new brunch cocktails like the Grapefruit Sparkler with sparkling wine, grapefruit and Campari. Sounds like your weekends about to get that much more delicious. Don’t worry, it’s already Friday. Only 24 hours until you can test it for yourself.
The Saint James [Official Site]
Photo by David Joseph
St. James Place and Coulter Ave , Ardmore, PA
- Saint James Opens in Ardmore
- Ouch! No Stars for the Saint James
- The Saint James Passes Health Inspection
- Menu Changes at St. James
- No Bells for Ardmore’s The Saint James – Is Location to Blame?
- Russet Now Offers Weekend Brunch
- Susanna Foo Adds Dim Sum Brunch
- Beer Shoppe Opens in Ardmore
- Brunch At Mixto