Posted by Maegan Cadet on December 11th, 2012
Fishtown’s very own burger joint, Sketch, is collaborating with St. Benjamin Brewing to host a collaboration dinner tonight. Owners Phyllis Farquhar and Timothy Patton of Sketch and St. Benjamin respectively, are creating the menu.
Some of the highlights include:
- Beer-braised short rib grilled cheese sandwiches with grilled onions
- Fresh-cut fries with a house-made beer cheese sauce
- Beer-glazed Seitan or beer-glazed chicken with rice
- Chocolate stout cake
While St. Benjamin Brewing isn’t slated to open until 2013, their Transcontinental ale and Baltic Porter that have gained a small following are expected to be on the menu.
413 E Girard Ave, Philadelphia, PA
- Sketch Adds Empanadas, We Rejoice
- Vegans and Meat Eaters Living Together!
- Sketch’s Lunch Box Special
- Early Warning: 5th Annual RiverCity Festival
- Saint Benjamin’s Brewing Co. Needs Your Help
- Free Brew Fest Tonight in Brewerytown
- Girard Avenue Openings
- Pub & Kitchen Does BBQ and Beer Dinners
- Six Pack: Best Sweet Potato Fries in Philadelphia