Posted by Foobooz on December 13th, 2012
Permits posted in the window of 2223 Grays Ferry Avenue reveal that the storefront a couple doors down from Grace Tavern will become a frozen yogurt spot.
Details are spotty but we gleaned from the permits that the spot will have five frozen yogurt machines and wants cafe seating.
2223 Grays Ferry Avenue, Philadelphia, PA
- Igloo Brings Frozen Yogurt to Graduate Hospital
- Igloo Appears at Grays Ferry and South
- It’s a PlazaPalooza at 23rd and South
- Gozen Goes to Wells Fargo Center
- FroYo On Chestnut
- Subterranean Robot Sushi in Suburban Station
- Pinkberry Opens Today in Bryn Mawr and Gives Away the FroYo
- FroYo, Donuts and Dosas to Replace Church on 40th Street
- Holy Crap! Grace Tavern Gets a New Menu Item!