Posted by Foobooz on December 17th, 2012
This weekend saw the last dishes leaving the kitchens at both A Full Plate and Carman’s Country Kitchen. Michael Klein has the details on the end of the A Full Plate on Liberties Walk, and what to expect from its Fishtown successor, Cedar Point Bar & Kitchen.
Holly Moore was at Carman’s Country Kitchen for its last day. No future local spot is in the works for owner Carman Luntzal, who is heading out of town. But check out Moore’s photos of the last day at the 23-year old South Philadelphia bruncherie.
Carman's Country Kitchen
1301 S 11th Street, Philadelphia, PA
- Carman’s Country Kitchen Closing in December
- Cedar Point Bar & Kitchen Is Just Around the Corner
- A Full Plate Moves to Fishtown
- NoLibs Chili Cookoff Saturday
- Cedar Point Bar & Kitchen Is Now Open
- Rib Cook Off Saturday
- Philly Food Blog Round Up
- Crazy For Cocoa Puffs French Toast
- Relaxing Sunday At A Full Plate Cafe