Posted by Foobooz on December 17th, 2012
The drinks are the thing at South Street’s The Cambridge. The food, well Craig LaBan has some issues there.
I might have loved the Asian-styled pulled pork sandwich called Sensei Kris had the tender shreds of confit-cooked pork not been reheated on the plancha to a crispy black. The towering meat loaf sandwich layered atop an onion-poppy roll with a fried egg? Burned to a char. Even the lightly curried cauliflower florets that accompanied the dry fillet of salmon were roasted briquette-black.
One Bell – Hit-or-miss
- The Cambridge Is Almost There
- Twelve Beers of Christmas at The Cambridge
- Michigan’s Bell’s Brewery Takes Over the Cambridge
- Square Peg Gets One Bell
- Tritone Officially Becomes The Cambridge On South Street Tonight
- Cambridge Construction on Closing Tritone Begins March 1st
- Tonight’s Oyster Special at The Cambridge
- Pig Roast at The Cambridge
- Chili Cook Off at The Cambridge