Posted by Foobooz on December 17th, 2012
Alexander Lobrano of the New York Times writes about Le Bec Fin, rather succinctly summing up the dichotomy of a French room serving up a American locavore’s delights.
So the same distracting question recurs throughout a meal here: Does serious food in the United States really still need a French benediction? By proving that it doesn’t, the new Bec Fin rather curiously succeeds in spite of itself.
Restaurant Report: Le Bec Fin in Philadelphia[Official Site]
Photo via New York Times
Le Bec Fin
1523 Walnut St, Philadelphia, PA
- Philadelphia in the New York Times: Starr 5, Cheesesteaks 0
- Federal Donuts in the New York Times
- Vetri, Best Italian Restaurant In America?
- New York Times Travel Section Spotlights our Food Truck Scene
- Le Bec Fin Reviewed in Top-10 Style
- The New Le Bec Fin Reviewed
- Philadelphia Is a Progressive Food City
- Erace Reviews Le Bec Fin
- Julia Child Week at Le Bec Fin