Posted by Foobooz on December 18th, 2012
Victory Brewing and Alla Spina have been coming up with collaborative brews since the bar opened earlier this year. And on Monday, Januay 7th, the North Broad bar will be debuting Victory Hundred Horse during a special Alla Spina Industry Night. Joining the Alla Spina crew will be Paul Kahan of One Off Hospitality group (he’s the chef/owner at Chicago’s Blackbird, Avec, Publican, Big Star Tacos, and Publican Quality Meats). Kahan will be joined by Publican chef de cuisine Brian Huston and beer director, Michael McAvena.
Hundred Horse is the collaboration of Alla Spina and the Publican team. It is a chestnut ale brewed with imported English & German malts and hops, and fermented with a German Kolsch yeast. Expect a nutty, light, malt-forward flavor.
Then on Tuesday, January 8th, Hundred Horse will make its public debut during public meet and greet and beer dinner. The dinner will feature four-courses and five beers for $50 per person. For each cours a dish from the Publican and Alla Spina will be presented.
600 N Broad St, Philadelphia, PA
- Alla Spina and Victory Launch New Beer Tonight
- Victory Novello at Marc Vetri’s Alla Spina
- Tonight: Alla Spina Turns One and is Offering $1 Hot Dogs and $1 Hundred Horse Ales
- Alla Spina Is Now Open
- Stay Home for the Holidays at Alla Spina
- Alla Spina Industry Night Is Tonight with La Calaca Feliz
- Chicago Beer Director at Alla Spina Tonight
- Tonight: Alla Spina Kicks Off Saisonale
- Harlem Shake Is Dead! Celebrate at Alla Spina