Posted by Foobooz on December 20th, 2012
Han Dynasty in Old City is modifying its first Monday tasting dinners but rest assured, it’s still a crazy good deal. Starting on Monday, January 7th, $25 will get you a dinner of the dishes Han Chiang discovered during his recent two month trip through China. Included are the likes of shredded jellyfish salad, spicy beef jerky, Sichuan prawns and braised bamboo.
The dishes are exclusive to the tasting dinner menus which are hosted by Han.
January’s Menu (PDF)
Han Dynasty [Official Site]
Han Dynasty Center City
108 Chestnut St, Philadelphia, PA
- February’s Han Dynasty Old City Tasting with Han Himself
- Stillwater Beer Dinner Coming to Han Dynasty in University City
- Han Dynasty Gets Fan Rap
- About Last Night: Stillwater Dinner at Han Dynasty
- The Revisit: Han Dynasty Goes West – University City Sichuan Outpost Reviewed
- Han Dynasty Now Open at 38th and Market
- Get a Parking Ticket, Get Free Dan Dan Noodles
- Han Dynasty In University City Hosting Voodoo Brewery Beer Dinner
- PYT Is Offering a Han Dynasty Burger