Posted by Alex Tewfik on December 21st, 2012
A conversation through Instagram can go a long way. Amongst the sea of apetails, Chefs Christina Martin (Vedge, Village Belle & Blackfish) and Jennifer Choplin (Watkins Drinkery, Butcher & the Brewer) have decided, through Instagramial conversation, to throw a holiday bash for the female professionals in the industry. The wittily dubbed Belles at Belle is a celebration in honor of females in Philly’s restaurant scene. Admission is free, it starts at 9pm, and it’ll be at the Village Belle on Front Street in South Philly. Louis Campanaro, Village Belle’s executive chef, is hosting the event, and has made ready some food specials and a DJ.
Gentlemen, you’re welcome to join if you’re in the industry, and if you are—well, let’s just say you’re lucky, because if the party is a success, Jennifer and Christina hope to make them a regular event for ladies in the industry.
757 S Front St, Philadelphia, PA
- Kris Restaurant Has Closed, Paper Up in the Windows at Village Belle
- Tonight: Some Cheese with Your Happy Hour
- Shucking (And Boozing) For “Behind Belle’s Bar” Happy Hour
- White Dog Wayne and Village Belle Reviewed
- Village Belle Praised
- Around the Web: Gluttonous Euphoria Edition
- Zavala Joins Farmers’ Cabinet Team, Hosts Hens Revenge Tonight
- Late-Night Industry Brunch at Square Peg
- Village Belle Opens Today