Posted by Foobooz on December 21st, 2012
Pollyodd, the limoncello shop we told you about in late October is opening to the public today. Though today’s hours will only be from 2 to 7 p.m., look for an official grand opening coming right up.
Pollyodd, which is at 1908 East Passyunk Avenue is taking advantage of a change in Pennsylvania law that allows a distiller to open an off-site retail establishment, much like PA wineries can. Pollyodd, the booze is a line of 18 alcoholic drinks including limoncello, lime, orange, or chocolate flavored liqueurs. A bottle will run about $26-$28.
1908 E Passyunk Avenue, Philadelphia, PA
- Limoncello Shop Opening on East Passyunk
- Tickets On Sale Now for East Passyunk’s Flavors of the Avenue
- Noir Utilizes Two East Passyunk Neighbors To Create Italian Ice Cocktails
- Birra to Open on East Passyunk in May
- Rhuby To Hit Shelves This Week
- East Passyunk Avenue Praised by Food & Wine, Responds with a Party
- Details Emerge on Passyunk Avenue’s Garage
- Summer Salute Happy Hour at Birra
- Third Annual Witch Craft Beer Crawl Hits Passyunk on October 24th