Posted by Foobooz on December 22nd, 2012
Barbuzzo’s famous salted caramel budino is available for holiday pickup now till 5 p.m. Christmas Eve at Verde (108 S 13th Street, next to Barbuzzo).
The delectable Best of Philly winning dessert is $8 per jar, and unlike past years, you can just buy one. But why buy one? Then you’d have to share it.
108 S 13th St, Philadelphia, PA
- It’s Down to the Wire for Valentine’s Gifts Ideas
- 2010′s Dessert of the Year On the Go
- Eat This Now: Stateside’s Bacon Dougnut
- Marcie Turney Sets a Couple of Valentine’s Day Records
- What To Eat During Center City Restaurant Week, Part 1: Barbuzzo
- Colorado Beer Dinner at Barbuzzo
- 13th Street Developer Tony Goldman Has Passed Away
- Around the Web: Barbuzzo Edition
- Victory Beer Dinner at Barbuzzo