Posted by Foobooz on December 24th, 2012
Of course much of Chinatown is open this evening as well as other Asian restaurants across the area. But looking for more options in bars and restaurants. Check out Philly.com’s list or search for the #OpenInPHL hashtag on Twitter. Or just check out our scrolling list below.
[tgw title="Christmas Eve" subject="What's open in Philadelphia" username="foobooz" search="OpenInPHL" type="search" list="Twitter List Name" theme="Holidays"]
Photo via Philadelphia Metro
Related Tags: Holiday-Happenings
- #OpenInPHL This Christmas Night
- Some Christmas Eve Dinner Suggestions
- Twas the Night Before Thanksgiving and All the Bars Were Packed
- Maybe Spend New Year’s Alone
- LaBan Unveiled?
- Spirits & Suds with Santa
- 24 Beers Of Christmas
- New Year’s Eve Plans for the Planning Averse
- Zahav Announces an Extremely Jewish Christmas