Posted by Foobooz on December 28th, 2012
Recently rolling, Just Jackie’s Food Truck is serving up soup, wraps and sandwiches on the go. The truck will be at 15th and Spring Garden till 2 p.m. today, serving up a veggie quesadilla with avocado cream sauce, spicy chicken wrap with black bean and corn salsa, BLT with lemon garlic mayo, and a jumbo hot dog wrapped in bacon with cabbage salad.
15th and Spring Garden is currently serving as homebase, follow the truck’s schedule on Twitter.
- Love Park Debuts 15-Strong Food Truck Rotation
- Holiday Food Truck Round Up
- Food Trucks Making Wednesday and Friday Stops at the Porch
- Wheel News: FroYo and Sandwiches
- Lunch at Love
- What, a Twitterless Food Truck? Street Food Philly Hits the Grid
- Pitruco Turning Out Some Quality Pizzas
- Local 215 Food Truck Debuts This Thursday at Night Market
- Honest Tom’s Gets a Permanent Address