Posted by Jason Sheehan on December 31st, 2012
Last week was a big week ’round Foobooz World HQ. All the holiday kerfuffle aside, it was also the week that we posted the Philadelphia magazine list of the 50 Best Restaurants in Philadelphia for 2012, and the response to said list was…overwhelming.
But the 50 Best Restaurants package wasn’t the only thing that got posted over the holiday week. There was a whole bunch of other 50-Best-related stuff that also hit the internets while you might’ve been looking in another direction. So here, for the convenience of our less-than-fanatical readers, is the full accounting of last week’s 50 Best Restaurants action, all in one convenient place.
Cheers, and have a happy New Year.
50 Best Restaurants In Philadelphia for 2012 This is the big list, and a good place to get started. For those looking for a little more information, the issue (with write-ups and explanations for every restaurant on the list) is on the stands right now–though we’ve been hearing that it has been selling out everywhere, so be quick.
Please Ignore This List–Our Insatiable Obsession With The Philadelphia Restaurant Scene A counter-punch to our big list, coming from one of the people who helped put it together.
Philly’s 51st Best Restaurant In a city with so many great restaurants, here’s what it means to be the 51st-best in town.
Methodology: How The 50 Best Restaurants List Came To Be It took us months to come up with the 50 best restaurants in Philly. Here’s how we spent our time.
- Methodology: How The 50 Best Restaurants List Came To Be
- 50 Best Restaurants Being Announced
- Philly’s 51st-Best Restaurant
- Philly Mag’s 50 Best Restaurants 2011
- Please Ignore This List – Our Insatiable Obsession with Philadelphia’s Restaurant Scene
- 50 Best Restaurants: In Pictures and Words
- 50 Best Restaurants Poll: Rex 1516
- 50 Best Restaurants Poll: Ela
- 50 Best Restaurants Poll: Blackfish