Posted by Foobooz on January 2nd, 2013
Cheu Noodle Bar has a home and a opening target. Ben Puchowitz of Matyson and Shawn Darragh are aiming to open before the end of February at the former Maru Global at 255 South 10th Street.
The interior has been gutted and new equipment is now being installed. There will be an open kitchen with bar seats along the line. The ramen spot will have room for 30 people and is working on securing a liquor license.
The menu will have be broken down by vegetables, snacks and noodles. Darragh also promises one or two other sections, “but we have to keep something secret.”
Cheu Noodle Bar [Official Site]
Cheu Noodle Bar
255 S 10th St, Philadelphia, PA
- Cheu Noodle Bar Updates Menu
- Early Look: Cheu Noodle Bar
- First Bite: Cheu Noodle Bar
- Cheu Noodle Bar Has a Location in Midtown Village
- Cheu Noodle Pop-Up at Meme and Lobster at Matyson
- Roundeye Is Now Cheu Noodle Bar
- Ramen on the Lunch Menu at Matyson
- Cheu Noodle Juices Come to Good Karma
- Ben Puchowitz Talks About Cheu Noodle Bar