Posted by Foobooz on January 2nd, 2013
Neil Campbell, owner of Old City’s Race Street Cafe and his business partner, Andy Shahan are preparing to open Mount Airy’s Goat Hollow this month. The name, which is a historic name for the neighborhood was also the name of a former establishment at the location, which closed eight years ago.
The space has been extensively renovated with the help of local businesses, Metcalfe Architecture and Design, Philadelphia Salvage, Fillippi Bros., Inc. and Design Nehez. The restaurant will have a liquor license and serve craft beer and cocktails including including house-infused liquors and syrups.
In the kitchen chef Adam Glickman, formerly of Monk’s Cafe will be serving up new American brasserie food along with hearty entrees, burgers and sandwiches.
Look for Goat Hollow to open later this month. Also expect live music on many nights.
Goat Hollow Hours
Goat Hollow will be open seven days a week serving lunch, dinner, late-night menus and weekend brunch.
300 West Mt. Pleasant Avenue, Philadelphia, PA
- Tale of the Tape: Goat Hollow
- Where We’re Eating: Goat Hollow
- Goat Hollow Now Offering Weekend Brunch
- Anthony Bourdain Pops Into Chef Ken’s Cafe in Mount Airy
- Olympic Specials
- Southern Twists at Mt. Airy’s Geechee Girl Rice Cafe
- The Original Lee’s Hoagie House Closes After Almost 60 Years
- Earth Opening for Weekend Lunch
- Night Market to Mt. Airy