Posted by Foobooz on January 3rd, 2013
The Foodery in Roxborough opened its doors to the public on December 27th. The biggest Foodery yet is offering 700+ beers. The deli has been getting up and running in its first week and tomorrow, Friday, January 4th marks the first free tasting.
The new bottle shop will be pouring free samples of Goose Island’s Belgian-style lineup from 5 to 7 p.m.
Grand opening of the Foodery [Roxborough Patch]
Foodery Roxborough Hours
Monday to Thursday 10 a.m. – 11 p.m.
Friday and Saturday 10 a.m. – midnight
Sunday 11 a.m. – 10 p.m.
Photo via Dan Brightcliffe | Roxborough Patch
6148 Ridge Avenue, Philadelphia, PA
- Foodery Locations to Come to South Street, Sansom and Ridge
- The Corner Foodery Celebrates Its Grand Opening this Afternoon
- Quick Bites: South Street Expansions, Piazza Twists, Foodery Everywhere
- Pssst, Corner Foodery Is Now Open
- Foodery Turns 35
- Artisinal American Cheeses & Beer
- Foodery Tastings
- Tonight: Jerky and Beer at the Foodery
- Kite & Key Gets More Beer