Posted by Foobooz on January 3rd, 2013
Last night we were told of a liquor license application in the window of the former Tapestry/Adsum/Coquette/that Thai spot that lasted a month. By morning light, we found out the application is for 4400 Main Street Restaurant Enterprises LLC. Tracing that LLC’s phone number leads to a Manayunk fortune teller.
And frankly, someone whose business is to know the future, should know better.
UPDATE: A sleuthing Foobooz reader pointed out that 4400 Main Street was supposed to be Cervisia, the beer bar from the Agiato team. And it seems likely that they are just repurposing the LLC name for the 5th and Bainbridge location, which they came in to run after the transition to Tapestry.
700 S 5th St, Philadelphia, PA
- Tapestry on Vacation, When Will They Reopen
- Curtains for Tapestry?
- Tapestry Brings Queen Village the Neighbor It Always Wanted
- Adsum to Become Tapestry
- Tapestry To Host Tiki Tuesdays
- Iron Fist Beer Makes Its Philadelphia Debut at Tapestry
- The Revisit: Tapestry
- Bainbridge Barrel House Names Chef, GM
- Adsum Closed, Gastropub Coming