Posted by Alex Tewfik on January 3rd, 2013
Rembrandt’s in Fairmount is hoping to keep up with Fairmount’s recent restaurant renaissance. Long a neighborhood institution, the restaurant has brought in some new guns to overhaul the menu.
A few months ago, Chef Nick Cassidy of Buddakan came to Rembrandt’s to help with the revitalization process. Gradually, over the past few months, he’s put together a comfortable menu with good portions and fair value. Rembrandt’s is closed today in preparation for the full menu to go live tomorrow, Friday, January 4th.
Rembrandt’s [Official Site]
741 N 23rd St, Philadelphia, PA
- Rembrandt’s For Lunch
- Where We’re Eating: Rembrandt’s in Fairmount
- Enjoy Dinner, See The Future
- Cheap Dates – Goes To Jail
- More Details on Fairmount’s Night Market
- New Chef at City Tap House Debuts With Dining Days Menu
- Quick Bites
- Why Do So Many Restaurants Screw Up Oysters?
- L’Oca Owner Arrested, Restaurant Closed
This entry was posted on Thursday, January 3rd, 2013 at 10:00 am and is filed under Food, News. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can skip to the end and leave a response. Pinging is currently not allowed.