Posted by Foobooz on January 4th, 2013
Philadelphia made the New York Times in another of their 36 Hours pieces. This marks the third time Philadelphia has been featured in the series, other visits coming in 2006 and 2009. In that time we’ve gone from 5 cheesesteak mentions back in 2006 to zero in 2013. Across that same timeframe we’ve also seen Stephen Starr and his restaurant mentions go from zero to 5 this year.
36 Hours in Philadelphia [New York Times]
Photo via Mark Makela for The New York Times
1210 Frankford Avenue, Philadelphia, PA
- Stephen Starr in the New York Times
- Stephen Starr to Open El Vez in New York
- HyBird, Questlove’s Food Concept Opening in New York with Stephen Starr
- The New York Times on Le Bec Fin
- Federal Donuts in the New York Times
- New York Coffee Shop Joe to Open in Philadelphia
- Is Starr Brighter In New York?
- Philadelphia Is a Progressive Food City
- Stephen Starr Talks His New D.C. French Restaurant Le Diplomate