Posted by Foobooz on January 4th, 2013
In other Pub & Kitchen related news, Fitler Dining Room (the former Meme) is opening soon. In the kitchen will be Robert Marzinsky. Marzinsky has worked at Pub & Kitchen and been chef de cuisine at The Diving Horse in Avalon. He’s also been spotted in the kitchen of Stateside alongside George Sabatino.
Expect American-bistro fare with reinterpretations of dishes like:
- Butter Poached Caraquette Oysters with potato and fennel chowder, parsley puree and brioche crouton
- Porcini Poached Chicken Breast with savory bread pudding, braised turnips and black trumpet gravy
- Potato Gnocchi with Burgundy snails, hazelnuts, winter truffle and chartreuse butter.
Fitler Dining Room will not offer spirits but will serve a selection of wines and beers.
Fitler Dining Room
2201 Spruce Street
- First Look: Fitler Dining Room
- LaBan Pours Out the Praise for Fitler Dining Room
- Fitler Dining Room Opens This Evening
- Spotted: Letter to Neighbors at 2201 Spruce Street
- A.kitchen Offers Spring Tasting Menu
- Empanada Fest Today at Gavin’s Cafe
- Rittenhouse Tavern Starts Weekend Brunch
- First Bite: Rotisserie Chicken at Rotisseur
- Fried Chicken *Night* at Meme