Posted by Foobooz on January 7th, 2013
The Buffalo Buffalo Dog is back this as the hot dog of the month at Hot Diggity. The dog is a custom made spicy buffalo hot dog produced by D’Angelo’s in the Italian Market. It’s then topped with buttermilk chive dressing, house-hot and honey-wing sauce, fresh celery, Maytag blue cheese, scallions, and chicken cracklings, served on a butter toasted bun.
Hot Diggity will also be on the Travel Channel’s Hot Dog Paradise, this Wednesday, January 9th at 11 p.m.
Hot Diggity [Official Site]
630 South St, Philadelphia, PA
- Travel Channel’s Food Paradise to Feature Jake’s and Hot Diggity!
- Corn Dog Special at Hot Diggity All Month Long
- Foobooz Hot Dog Day, Part 1: Hot Diggity Hits The Bricks (Insert Wiener Joke Here)
- Hot Dog Shops Go Head to Head in Philadelphia Weekly
- Farmers’ Market Dog at Hot Diggity
- The Dog Days of Summer on South Street
- Hot Dogs, History, and Beer at Hot Diggity
- So You Think You Can Work That Wiener?
- La Colombe’s Todd Carmichael to Star in Coffee Hunter