Posted by Foobooz on January 7th, 2013
Pennsylvania 6 was announced back in May of 2012. Brian Harrington, part of the City Tap House crew is opening a bistro a the former home of Tweed. But since then it has rather quiet on 12th Street. But recently there have been signs of life, not the least of which are these photos posted to Instagram.
Opening date is set for sometime in February.
114 S 12th St, Philadelphia, PA
- Inside the Sexy Pennsylvania 6
- Tale of the Tape: Pennsylvania 6 Is Opening in March
- Strangelove’s Gets an Opening Date
- IndeBlue on 13th Street Sets an Opening Date
- Spreading the Love at Opa
- Spiga Opens This Saturday in Midtown Village
- Rosewood Brings Craft Cocktails to Walnut Street
- Sweet Box Opens Brick and Mortar Shop Tomorrow on 13th Street
- Photos Of What’s Opening Soon III