Posted by Alex Tewfik on January 8th, 2013
As part of Jet Wine Bar’s Global Vineyard Passport Series, they’ll be hosting a tasting of “hot” wines today from 6:30-8:30pm. And by “hot”, we don’t mean in temperature—we’re talking 14% alcohol or higher, high octane, balls-to-the-wall kinds of wine. Reds that are deep, rich, full, bold, and for the bold.
Certified Wine Expert Bob Barrett promises balance and elegance, too, as he will be guiding the tour. Tickets only cost $25 and include the tasting, bar snacks, and 15% off your bill for the rest of the night.
Purchase them ahead of time by calling 215-735-1116, or via EventBrite.
Jet Wine Bar [Official Site]
Jet Wine Bar
1525 South St, Philadelphia, PA
- Merry with Sherry at Jet Wine Bar
- Wino Field Trip! Visit Local Wineries with Jet Wine Bar
- Wine and Borders Tasting at Jet Wine Bar
- Rex 1516 Is Coming to South Street
- Wine At The Philadelphia Museum Of Art
- Chili Cook Off at The Cambridge
- Quick Bites: South Street Expansions, Piazza Twists, Foodery Everywhere
- Progressive Happy Hour
- Tonight: Greek Wine at Jet Wine Bar