Posted by Foobooz on January 8th, 2013
We swung by the brand, spanking new Metropolitan Cafe this morning to take a look. The cafe isn’t completely finished but while the Metropolitan Bakery is being renovated down the block, you can pop in to take a look, have some coffee and of course get some Metropolitan bread.
The cafe will be fully functional by the end of the month.
264 S 19th Street, Philadelphia, PA
- Metropolitan Bakery Opening a Cafe Off of Rittenhouse Square
- Tale of the Tape: Serafina
- Upscale French Cafe Coming to Walnut Street
- New York’s Joe Coffee Set to Add to Philadelphia’s Coffee Scene
- Newest Cafe L’Aube Is Open Off of Rittenhouse
- Cafe L’Aube’s Rittenhouse Square Location
- Plenty Opening This May on Spruce Street
- Tale of the Tape: Spread Bagelry
- Complimentary Concretes at Shake Shack Tomorrow