Posted by Alex Tewfik on January 8th, 2013
With Center City Restaurant Week quickly approaching (January 20-25 & January 27- February 1), three local chefs are demoing their visions for the upcoming weeks of gluttony. Three cooking demonstrations will be held at the Market and Shops at Comcast Center.
The demonstrations start today at 12:15 p.m. with Square 1682.
Tuesday, January 8: Sous Chef George Cook of Square 1682
Wednesday, January 9: Chef de Cuisine Dave Conn of Tinto
Thursday, January 10: Executive Chef Bennett Holberg of Davio’s
Join them and try some samples, take their recipes, and you can even enter to win $200 in Center City restaurant gift certificates.
All this, just to get your belly warmed up for restaurant mayhem that will undoubtedly take place.
Center City District Restaurant Week [Official Site]
Market at Comcast Center
- All New for Winter 2013, the Foobooz Guide to Restaurant Week
- Restaurant Week Sets Records
- Our Guide to Restaurant Week
- Your Guide to Restaurant Week
- The Industry Is Offering Restaurant Week Relief
- Restaurant Week Sets Fall Dates, Record Number of Participants
- Restaurant Week Brochures Hit Streets
- Save The Date
- High Steaks at Square 1682