Posted by Foobooz on January 10th, 2013
Michael Klein has the scoop on Northeast Philadelphia’s Steve’s Prince of Steaks taking over the former Krispy Kreme at 16th and Chestnut. The Northeast Philadelphia spot is often cited as one of the better cheesesteaks in town and there really isn’t a dedicated cheesesteak spot west of Broad.
No timeframe for the opening.
Steve's Prince of Steaks
16th and Chestnut St, Philadelphia, PA
- Steve’s Prince of Steaks Is Open in Center City
- High Steaks at Square 1682
- Krispy Kreme Shuttering Center City Location
- Snap Squad: Steve's Prince of Steaks
- What’s Opening Soon III
- Campo’s Loses Fight to Trademark “Philadelphia’s Cheesesteak”
- Chink’s Steaks Is Now Joe’s Steaks + Soda Shop
- Scoop de Ville Is Leaving Chestnut Street, What’s Next?
- Everybody Loves Philly (Except Stephen Starr)