Posted by Jason Sheehan on January 11th, 2013
It was a week for underdog stories–from Rocky to Fond to someone trying (again…) to make something of the space most recently home to The Butcher & The Brewer. So just in case you were down in South Philly all week, chasing chickens around and beating up sides of beef, here’s what you might’ve missed.
- New Action At Fond First the new space, then a new bar menu and outdoor seating, what’s next?
- Why Do So Many Restaurants Screw Up Oysters? Or maybe it’s because they just don’t like Victor
- Steve’s Prince Of Steaks Is Coming To Center City It’s about time we got a cheesesteak joint in this city…
- Rocky Fest At South Philly Bar & Grill You know you wanna go
- Will’s New Winter Menu Snails, bunnies and…tempeh?
- Cochon 555 Is Coming To Philly The only problem? It’s not until July
- Signs of Life At The Butcher & The Brewer Yes, again
- Philadelphia’s Best Coffeeshops Is your favorite on the list?
- None Found