Posted by Foobooz on January 11th, 2013
Scott Schroeder (pictured on left) is back with another of his 10-question interviews over at Meal Ticket. This week he sits down with Nick Macri (right), who has taken over the chef duties at Southwark for a fun and goofy interview.
What you’ll learn; Southwark is now serving food to midnight and Canadians smugly believe they’re better than Americans.
10 Questions with Nick Macri [Meal Ticket]
Photo by Yoni Nimrod
701 S 4th St, Philadelphia, PA
- Tonight: People’s Champ Bologna at American Sardine Bar
- Experience Nick Macri’s Winning Hop Chef Dish This Weekend
- Southwark Is Hosting a Tired Hands Beer Dinner
- About Last Night: USA vs. Canada At Open Stove IX
- About Last Night: Hop Chef
- ReAnimator Coffee Dinner at Southwark
- Southwark Makes Like Nodding Head
- Make Your Reservations Now for the 4th Annual Pork Dinner at Meme
- Quick Bites: Dog Carts, Organic Burgers & More Outdoor Seating on the Ave