Posted by Foobooz on January 11th, 2013
Tomorrow, Marc Vetri, Jeff Michaud and Jeff Benjamin will be honored at Alex’s Lemonade Stand Foundation’s Lemon Ball gala for their work to find cures for all kids with cancer. The team will receive the Alex Scott Crystal Cup for their work in their Great Chef’s Event fundraiser.
Alex’s Lemonade Stand isn’t Marc Vetri’s only charitable venture. The Vetri Foundation for Children is collecting new or gently used cookbooks for Universal Audenried Charter High School and their culinary arts program. Now through January 21st they are collecting these books. Drop off your donation at any of the Vetri Family restaurants or mail them directly to the school:
Universal Audenried Charter High School
Attn: Chef Charles Bennett
3301 Tasker St
Philadelphia, PA 19145
The Lemon Ball [Official Site]
- Can Marc Vetri Save School Lunch?
- Marc Vetri the … Blogger?
- Monk’s Cafe Is Celebrating Zwanze Day
- Lemon Society Speakeasy: Drinking For A Good Cause
- 100 Tickets Avaialble To Vetri Great Chefs After-party
- Mark Your Calendar, Marc Vetri’s Great Chefs Event Is Set to Return for 2013
- Food Stars Cook for Charity Tonight
- Meanwhile Across Town at Vetri….
- Tonight: Root On the Home Team