Posted by Foobooz on January 15th, 2013
One of the most sought after beers of the year is Tröegs Nugget Nectar and it’s already being released. According to a Facebook post on Tröegs page, the bottles have been sent from the Hershey brewery to its Central Pennsylvania distributors. Cases and six-packs will make their way to Philadelphia by Monday, January 21st. The hoppy Imperial amber beer won’t be available on tap till mid-February but until then, hit up your favorite distributors and bottle shops.
Troegs is also promising that there will be more Nugget Nectar available this year than in years past.
- Right Now: $5 for 22-Ounces of Nugget Nectar
- It’s the Season for Tröegs Nugget Nectar
- Tired of Pliny Talk? How About Nugget Nectar and Buck-a-Shuck Oysters?
- Troegs 10th Anniversary
- Day Of Reckoning
- Mad Elf 2012 Debuts on Tap Tonight
- Troegs Is the Local Star at 2012 Great American Beer Festival
- Nugget Nectar At Mad Mex
- Iron Hill, Troegs and Dock Street Shine at World Beer Cup