Posted by Foobooz on January 15th, 2013
Valley Shepherd Creamery will finally open in the Reading Terminal Market tomorrow. The outpost of the North Jersey cheese farm will feature a glassed-in cheese room, where visitors can watch mozzarella being stretched and a grilled cheese counter named MeltKraft.
MeltKraft will offer eight sandwiches and sides that include duck fat, bacon fat, chicken, bacon and truffle oil.
- Keven Parker’s Soul Food Cafe Opening in the Reading Terminal
- Tonight: Allagash and Valley Shepherd Cheeses at Bottle Bar East
- Reading Terminal Expansion Continuing
- It’s National Grilled Cheese Day – Here Are Some Specials and Some Favorites
- Doughnut Stand Coming to Reading Terminal Market
- Lamb, Cheese and Soul Coming to Reading Terminal Market
- Broccoli Rabe Shortage Hits Philadelphia
- Bigger DiNic’s Opens Today
- Fried Chicken And Waffles At The Reading Terminal Market?