Posted by Foobooz on January 16th, 2013
Every time the Center City District throws Center City Philadelphia’s Restaurant Week it gets bigger and bigger. This one is no exception with more restaurants than ever offering $35 prixe fix dinners and $20 lunches. The Restaurant Week runs from January 20 – 25 and January 27 – February 1, 2013. For the first time ever, some restaurants are officially offering the Restaurant Week deal on Saturday, January 26th as well.
Check out our guide for the restaurants that are really trying for the big two weeks.
Want to get extra courses at a BYOB that has vegetarian options? Only Foobooz can make it as easy as clicking three buttons.
Guide to Center City Philadelphia’s Restaurant Week [f8b8z]
Center City Philadelphia Restaurant Week [Center City District]
- Your Guide to Restaurant Week
- Our Guide to Restaurant Week
- Restaurant Week Sets Records
- Restaurant Week Sets Fall Dates, Record Number of Participants
- Your Guide To Restaurant Week, Freshly Updated
- Restaurant Week Freshens Up
- Marc Vetri on Restaurant Week #PHLRW
- Restaurant Week Cooking Demos Today Through Thursday
- Follow Restaurant Week on Twitter #PHLRW