Posted by Foobooz on January 16th, 2013
Cafe L’Aube has returned to Graduate Hospital, opening inside the NextFab Studio space at 2025 Washington Avenue. The cafe serves coffee, French pastries and of course, crepes. Cafe L’Aube’s original location was on the 1500 block of South Street but closed shortly after owner Jean-Luc Fanny opened his second location in Fairmount.
Fanny will also be roasting out of the location and his roaster hooked up and ready to go. And this opening is just the latest for what looks to be an empire on the making. Fanny is also looking to open near Rittenhouse Square.
As for NextFab Studio, it looks to be a high-tech playground for Philadelphia artists and innovators. Check out the grand opening tomorrow.
Cafe L’Aube on Washington Avenue Hours
Monday – Friday: 8 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Saturday, Sunday 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.
Cafe L'Aube Washington Avenue
2025 Washington Avenue, Philadelphia, PA
- Cafe L’Aube Comes to Washington Avenue
- Cafe L’Aube’s Rittenhouse Square Location
- Cafe L’Aube Adds New In-House Roaster
- Sweet and Savory Crepes in Philadelphia
- Sidecar’s Adam Ritter Plans a Washington Ave Pizzeria & Bake Shop
- New York’s Joe Coffee Set to Add to Philadelphia’s Coffee Scene
- Scoop de Ville Is Leaving Chestnut Street, What’s Next?
- Plenty Opening Up in Rittenhouse Square
- So Crepe Coming to South Street West