Posted by Jason Sheehan on January 16th, 2013
It appears that David Ralic has finally come to the conclusion that what’s needed to survive in this competitive restaurant business environment is a giant squid…and probably a liquor license.
Over on the Insider, they’re reporting that Ralic’s flagship Haddonfield steakhouse will be shutting the doors come February 16, after about two years in business. But David Ralic still has his brand-spankin’-new Ralic’s On South, which just opened here in Philly last month, on South Street. Two things the new joint has that the old one didn’t? A bar (and thereby the ability to sell you a fine whiskey to go with that porterhouse) and a giant octopus mounted over the front door.
Ralic’s Steakhouse Pulling the Plug [Insider]
- Ralic’s Steakhouse Philly Expansion Gets A Proper Name and A Date
- Suburban Snacks: From Fort Washington to Haddonfield and Wegmans Too
- Suburban Snacks: Pizza in Glenside, Bryn Mawr & BYOBs
- Ralic’s On South Softly Opening This Friday
- Suburban Snacks: Liquor Store Bigger Than Home Depot
- Trenton’s Famed De Lorenzo’s To Call It Quits
- Governor Christie Signs NJ Brewing Bill
- South Street’s Club 218 Has Closed
- Flying Fish Testing New Brewery, are Samples Next?